What are cookies?
Small files are called cookies that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember this user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the website previously, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
The cookies are then classified according to a series of categories. However, it should be noted that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services available, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation , store content for the dissemination of video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through from which you access the service, the regional settings from which you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on to criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service . These cookies store information about user behavior
you obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile
fic to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, to introduce improvements to function of the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as it deals with first-party cookies, which treat aggregated data with a strictly statistical purpose, which provides information about their use and includes the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can expand the source restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove the aforementioned restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that the person responsible is expressly consenting to their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time , through request at https://www.anzizulopezcastellanos.com/.
Next, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and your acceptance or rejection of them, you may install all or only some of them.
|Borlabs Cookie||Saves selected visitor preferences in the Borlabs Cookie Cookie Box.||1 year||Own cookie|
|_ga,_gid||Google cookie used for website analysis. Generates statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 year||Third party|
|APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID||These cookies are used to collect information about the use of our website by visitors. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer / device without providing references that allow personal data to be known. They collect the number of visitors to the place, the duration of the visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of the visitors and the pages visited.||2 year||Third party|
|__Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-1PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-1PSID||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver ADVERTISEMENTS that are more relevant to you and your interests.||2 year||Third party|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive a notification each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that it is done this way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail which cookies you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do it by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you have accepted the loading of Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke this acceptance at any time using the “Google Analytics Opt-Out Plugin for Browsers”, by accessing the following web page and following the instructions detailed there: